Monday, June 1, 2009

Update on Part 2 of the Signs video

I figured I should throw this out here: I've been trying to upload the second segment of this video, but unfortunately my internet provider (TWC, thank you (not) very much) has been having serious issues in providing reliable internet service lately, and every time I try to upload it, the internet cuts out and I have to start over (which I've done now at least three times).

Rest assured that the second part and final wrap-up are indeed done and ready for upload; I simply have not been able to get them uploaded, thanks to Time stupid Warner.

1 comment:

smith rose said...

Microsoft Visio 2010 Download includes all the features and functionality of Microsoft Visio Professional 2010 Download, plus the ability to unify the widest range of content in a PDF Portfolio, create interactive presentations with Adobe Presenter software, easily convert and share video in PDF, create PDF maps, convert virtually any 2D and 3D designs to PDF, and enjoy expanded 3D capabilities with the new Adobe 3D Reviewer.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 Download helps you quickly create visually appealing documents. With a diverse set of intuitive diagramming tools – including pre-drawn shapes, templates, and automatic drawing features – you can effectively and efficiently improve your communication with others.
Project 2010 Download is compatible with previous versions of Microsoft Project.