Monday, June 22, 2009

Well well...

So, I haven't yet taken the time to finish getting the video put up. Trust me, I have both the second and third videos ready to upload, but I've been extremely busy (not to mention out of town for a week) and haven't yet gotten around to putting them up.

On a side note, I noticed that I had over 100 hits on this blog on June 12th. At first I was astounded and a little excited; then I noticed that the referrals were from Fundies Say The Darndest Things, and my elation vanished. Talk about a cesspool of self-important, lame-brained jacknapes! Well, I still probably got a decent amount of ad traffic from that mess, so I could care less.

1 comment:

smith rose said...

Microsoft Visio 2010 Download is a platform for viewing, creating, manipulating and managing files in Adobe's PDF format.
Visio Professional 2010 Download includes all the capabilities of Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 Download plus more features like at-a-glance resource management and team collaboration tools (indicated with the Pro symbol ).
Visio Professional 2010 Download provides advanced diagramming tools to help you simplify complexity with intuitive and professional-looking diagrams, dynamic and data-driven visuals, and new ways to share via a browser in real time.